- news & events
- support us
GIVEAWAY: Commercial Creatives eBook - The Winners!
Mike Carthew and Anna Ward (of Two Red Trees) has published a new book for Creatives on how to sell successfully. The 10 lucky winners of the giveaway are...
- Donna Maria
The winners will be emailed in the next few days with their copy of this fabulous eBook. Well done!
Running a creative business can be incredibly challenging. Taking the step from creative hobbyist to actually selling work online is a steep and often discouraging learning curve. However, some savvy creatives out there seem to have the formula worked out. Their online shops sell thousands of products, their work gets featured in top magazines and websites and ultimately, they get paid for their creative passion. So how do they do it? This was the question that the authors of a newly released book set out to answer.
Commercial Creatives was initially aimed at helping the sellers of Anna Ward's business, Two Red Trees. As Anna and her partner, Mike Carthew began investigating the success of some sellers over others, they realised there was so much to be said. Over the following year Mike and Anna interviewed some of the most successful creatives in the world, many of the top 10 sellers on Etsy, world leading social media gurus, photographers, SEO experts and countless other industry professionals.
The result is Commercial Creatives, a book which couples fresh insight and analysis with real stories along the way. It's a completely different approach to anything else on the bookshelf and will breathe new life into your creative business. Here it is on Amazon.
For your chance to win one of 10 free copies of Commercial Creatives simply leave a comment below with your answer to this question (don't forget to include your email address so we can contact you):
What's the title of Chapter 3 of Commercial Creatives? (Clue - take a look at the website below!)
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
Third Party Offers
- UK Handmade can accept no liability for the performance, delivery or fulfillment of any offer provided by Third Parties over whom we do not have control.
- Each offer is subject to its own terms and conditions. By taking up any offer, you will be accepting the Third Party’s own standard terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before taking up the offer.
- Should readers and members have any complaints, problems or concerns regarding any Third Party offer, these must be taken up directly with the Third Party in question.
- Competitions and prize draws are available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- UK Handmade reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal value.
- All prize draws have free entry, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise specified.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules governing that particular promotion that will be set out in the accompanying material.
- Any personal information collected by such promotions will not be passed on to any third party as set out in our Privacy Statement. Promotions are usually organised through our mailing list only.
- Winner(s) of any promotion consent to any publicity generated by the promotion being used on the UK Handmade magazine and website.
- Prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents except for contributors of UK Handmade and their immediate families.
- Only one entry per email address per person unless specified otherwise. Spammers will be disqualifed.
- UK Handmade does not accept responsibility for loss of entries due to technical problems. Subscribing to the mailing list is not a guarantee of entry to any promotions or giveaways.