Hearts and Flowers!
To apply to be in our next showcase please fill out the following form. We are looking for original and interesting handmade gifts and decorations that fit the theme Valentine's Day, Hearts and Flowers for 2014.
If successful you will receive further instructions and a paypal invoice. Payment is £15 for the duration of the showcase, which lasts 6 weeks, and you will only be invoiced if your application is accepted.
NEW: As well as the normal showcase on our website we are also creating a digital handmade lookbook (in a magazine format) that will be uploaded to issuu.com and your item will also be added to our pinterest account to maximise the traffic to your shops, hence the slight increase in fee to cover the extra work involved.
Application deadline is midnight, Sunday 5th January 2013, the showcase will go live Monday 13th January 2013.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
- In order to increase your chances of being accepted make sure your product photos are of a high standard and your products are original and relevant to the theme of the showcase.
- We ask you to submit 3 products so we can choose the best one to fit in with the other items in the showcase so it is a varied as possible. Only one item will be chosen for the showcase.
- You will need to be able to provide HIGH Resolution Images for the lookbook - 2500 pixels wide at 350dpi.
- We reserve the right to choose a different item from your shop if these items are sold before the showcase goes live.
- If your item sells through the duration of the showcase then please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to replace it with a new item (this option only applies to the website, not the lookbook).
Your chosen showcase product photo will link directly to your own shop ensuring you get as much traffic as possible so make sure it stands out!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Please note the showcase is intended for individual makers only, not selling venues, sorry! To be accepted you must have made the items yourself.